Friday, 19 August 2011

Learning the Stock Market to Make Independent Profitable Decisions

Learning the Stock Market to Make Independent Profitable Decisions
Learning the Stock MarketThis is the first article in a set entitled "How To Make Money InThe Stock Market".The articles answer frequently asked questions about how to startlearning the stocm market. This enables you to focus straight inon the important points, learn what to apply, take action and seethe results quickly.To find the whole set just search for my user name. They tend tobuild upon one another but it is not vital that you read them inorder!The articles are titled and summarised below: 1. Learning the Stock Market (This article!) 2. How to make money in the stock market - overviewWhat is the stock market? What are the benefits of owning stock? Who makes money? Is it easy?! 3. USA stock marketWhat are the benefits of trading on the USA stock market? I don't live in the USA - which markets should I trade? Does it matter what the overall market is doing? Is the economy important when trading? 4. Growth vs value stocksWhat is the difference and which will give me the best return? 5. Stock market lessonsWhat should be covered in a set of good stock market lessons? 6. Stock market sectors and industriesAre they important? How do I judge the health of an industry? Should I buy a great stock in a poor industry? If there are several great looking stocks in an industry should I buy them all? 7. Good stock pick - How do I find one?What makes a true leading stock? How do I find stocks that meet these criteria? 8. Best financial newspaperWould I benefit from reading a financial newspaper? Are they all boring? What am I looking for in a decent paper? Can I read one online? 9. Stock investment softwareWhat is the benefit of using stock investment software? What would I use it for exactly - just charting or more? How do I judge which is the best? 10. Stock market screenerWhy would I want to use a stock market screener? What criteria do I want to screen for? How effective are they? What do I do with the results? Are the free ones any good?,br> 11. Stock market newslettersIs there any benefit in signing up for a newsletter? How do I know if I can trust the information in a newsletter? How about the stock recommendations in them - are they trustworthy? 12. Stock market recommendations - How to make use of themWhere can I find reliable stock market recommendations? How do I know if a recommendation is any good? So what do I do with a stock market recommendation? This is just your starting point for learning the stock market.And a final extra bonus article just to help you Get the most from your watchlists and how to manage them efficiently.You can rapidly aquire the skills necessary to profitably trade bycompleting my free lessons so why wait.Get started right now by clinking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment